One of the benefits of being a member of the CADS National is the Risk Management Program that is provided to all members. This program includes third party liability insurance that provides protection against potential legal actions against our instructors, volunteers, and students. It is important to understand this insurance is not personal accident insurance or property insurance.
Other aspects of the Risk Management program are recommended program operating policies, approved waiver and registration forms, incident reporting forms, and access to Certificates of Insurance when requested.
- CADS Risk Management Manual 2014
- CADS Release of Liabiliy and Waiver of Claims (2014-15) Form Fill
- RENONCIATION ACSAA 2014-15 CADS Form Fill
- CADS Request for Certificate of Insurance ENG (single event 2014-15)
- CADS Demand de Sanction ou de Certificat d’Assurance Aug 2014
- CSA-CADS Incident Reporting Form Bilingual 2014-15 (fillable)
- Out of Country Sanction Request Form
ONE-DAY Special Event Forms