One of the benefits of being a member of the CADS National is the Risk Management Program that is provided to all members. This program includes third party liability insurance that provides protection against potential legal actions against our instructors, volunteers, and students. It is important to understand this insurance is not personal accident insurance or property insurance.
Other aspects of the Risk Management program are recommended program operating policies, approved waiver and registration forms, incident reporting forms, and access to Certificates of Insurance (COI) when requested.
- CADS Risk Management Manual 2015
- RENONCIATION ACSAA 2015-16 CADS Form Fill
- CADS Request for Certificate of Insurance ENG (single event 2015-16)
- CADS Demand de Sanction ou de Certificat d’Assurance Aug 2015
- Out of Country Sanction Request Form