One of the benefits of being a member of the CADS National is the Risk Management Program that is provided to all members. This program includes third party liability insurance that provides protection against potential legal actions against our instructors, volunteers, and students. It is important to understand this insurance is not personal accident insurance or property insurance.
Other aspects of the Risk Management program are recommended program operating policies, approved waiver and registration forms, incident reporting forms, and access to Certificates of Insurance (COI) when requested.
Sanction request / Demande de sanction
- CADS-Demand-de-Sanction-ou-de-Certificat-Assurance-2016-17 FRANCAIS
- CADS_Request_for_Sanction_or_COI_ENG 2016-2017
Risk Management documents
- Risk Management Instructor or volunteer ?
- CADS Risk Management Manual 2015
- RENONCIATION ACSAA 2015-16 CADS Form Fill
- Out of Country Sanction Request Form